August 29th + 31st | 6-9p
Steve Maisch and Dan Mirsky
- Day 1: The theory and logic behind the fundamentals of climbing training and the development of the Maisch assessment + part one application of the Maisch climbing assessment.
- Day 2: The practical organization and structure of training for climbing + Part two application of the Maisch climbing assessment.
- Based on the results of the assessment and observations from the clinic, Dan and Steve will deliver an evaluation of each participants strengths and weaknesses and areas for them to focus further training.
- Limit 15 participants.
September 20th | 6-7:30p
Dan Mirsky and India Meyer
- A workshop and application of the strategies and tactics that go into successful and efficient projecting of a route or boulder problem.
- Includes presentation by Dan Mirsky, and hands-on application of strategies.
- Limit 12 participants
- Free for FTR Athletes